One of the main keys to prolonging the lifespan of the beautiful look of your treated hair is to keep the shaft from drying. Many treatments damage the hair, allowing a drying process to be accelerated. We moisturise our skin, so why not the hair? A good moisturising barrier will prolong the look and health of the hair. The best moisture for hair is actually water. To function properly, the body requires between one and seven litres of water per day to avoid dehydration. Water is good internally and externally for hair. Internally a well-hydrated body means that there is sufficient moisture for hair function, externally it means that the hair can maintain elasticity and suppleness. For moisturizing hair, water is the king. However, hair is porous and keeping this moisture in hair is next to impossible without sealing it in. The best way to trap moisture in hair is to use an oil or a “fatty alcohol” based product designed to coat and seal. Oils are made of large molecules. These molecules are too large to be absorbed by the hair strand. Instead it coats the strands and seals in the moisture that is already in the hair. So the key to avoiding dry hair is to hydrate and seal.
- Deep hydrating
- Moisturising ingredients
- Enhance and seal treated, coloured hair for longer.
- Salon style design and formula
- Ingredients which deliver high levels of Panthenol which is anti static and highly conditioning.
- Coat and seal hair strands to lock and prevent hair from drying out
- Deep nourishing hair with alcohol free ingredients.
- Suitable hair colour shampoo for men and women
- Suitable for all coloured and treated hair types
- Alcohol free
- Paraben Free
- Cruelty Free
Made in UK
Suitable for men and women